[Win32utils-devel] win32-process + ruby-breakpoint=strangebehavior

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Sat Aug 13 21:18:55 EDT 2005

Hi Park,

Park Heesob wrote:

>I think the libgmailer is a libary module, but gmail-lite is an application.
>I'm working on libgmailer library module not gmail-lite.
>I found this module is equivalent to Perl's Mail::Webmail::Gmail module.
I find this foray of yours very interesting and am wondering what it
would take to create the gmail-lite app.
My interest stems from the fact that it is written for PDA and mobile
devices, which also my current focus.

Please keep me (us) informed. I would like to work on the gmail-lite in
Ruby. Can I get a snapshot preview of the library somewhere?

-- Shashank