[Win32utils-devel] Screen capture, save to file

Shashank Date sdate at everestkc.net
Wed Apr 27 23:23:20 EDT 2005

Hi Dan,

Berger, Daniel wrote:

>I reassigned feature request #872 to you. :)
>
>(Port of Win32::Screenshot)

Great !!

>Unless you object, that is.  By all means, feel free to use Win32API
>rather than C code (which is what the Perl module uses).

Win32API will be easier for me to tackle so I will work in it first. But
then I also want to get my hands dirty in Ruby-C and with your (and
Park's) help learn a thing or two. So I will end up doing that too.

>That is, unless you don't want this assignment. :)

I will love to do this unless there some urgency ... you may want to ask
the requestor how long he/she is willing to wait. It could be a while (a
couple of months) before I get around to it. Many high-pri things pending.

>Regards,
>
>Dan

Thanks,
-- shanko