[Win32utils-devel] win32-shortcut problems

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Tue Sep 21 00:48:51 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've started porting the Win32::Shortcut Perl module over to Ruby.  I've
done some initial work and committed it to CVS (look under win32utils - I
goofed and made a toplevel dir as well - it's empty).

Anyway, everything compiles fine, but when I do "s = Shortcut.new" I get a
weird error:

test.rb:11:in `initialize': undefined method `new' for false:FalseClass

The initialize method is copied from the _Instance(...) part of the
Shortcut.xs file.

Any ideas as to what's wrong?