[Win32utils-devel] RE: Another Interesting "Problem" with Win32-EventLog

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Mon Oct 18 12:16:04 EDT 2004

Hmm...good question.  I've done it with gdb on Unix systems but never on
Windows.  Anyone out there know how to do that?

Also, please do me a favor and download 0.2.3 and run the
tc_eventlog.rb.  I'm guessing it will fail, too, but I just want to make
sure.  If it does, please log it as a bug on our RubyForge project page.

PS - Which compiler are you using?