[Win32utils-devel] win32-file, overlapped added

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sun Nov 21 18:16:30 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've got overlapped and offset support in both nread and nwrite.  The only
thing left before I want to release this (as 0.4.0) is to get NO_BUFFERING
to work.  Unfortunately, I can't get it to work.

Park, I looked at that site you sent (and borrowed some code from it), but I
don't see anything special happening for NO_BUFFERING.  I thought it
required VirtualAlloc() but I'm not sure.

If anyone has any ideas on that, please let me know.  Thanks.