[Win32utils-devel] com and dcom?

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sun May 16 05:58:34 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I was just looking over my "Python Programming on
Win32", and I saw how easy it was to implement COM
objects with Python.

Searching comp.lang.ruby and the RAA, I came across
Ralph Mason's rubycom package, but the link appears to
be dead.    If Ralph is no longer maintaining it, I
definitely think COM/DCOM support should be on our
list of things to work on as part of Win32Utils.

Or can this be done already with Win32OLE?