[Win32utils-devel] win32-mutex

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sat May 1 13:34:25 EDT 2004

I've committed documentation and a test suite for win32-mutex.  Once again,
I'm looking for a good sample program that we can use for the test.rb file
that really demonstrates what you can accomplish with it.  I scoured the web
but didn't find anything good.

On another note, I came across another implementation called "fmutex" that I
thought might be worth investigating at

I also came across this bit of C++ code that I thought might be of interest:

Mother’s Day is May 9. Make it special with great ideas from the Mother’s
Day Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04mothersday.armx