[Win32utils-devel] win32-etc change_password

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Fri Mar 5 09:19:58 EST 2004

Hi all,

I've been updating this thing and, on my Windows XP Pro box, the
Admin.change_password method doesn't seem to work.  I keep getting "user
not found" errors, even though I can see that the user is definitely in
place.  In fact, it doesn't seem to work for the 0.2.0 release, even
though I could swear I had it working.

Also, is it possible to change the password for a user that hasn't set a
password?  The NetUserChangePassword method doesn't seem to like NULL
much as an option for oldpassword.