[Win32utils-devel] daemon class

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Wed Jan 28 09:16:53 EST 2004

Hi,

I know the source code is a little messy:-)
Let's separate it into service.c and daemon.c file.
But I think it's better to build one library file service.so

I don't care which framework is used.
I think that the most ruby users on windows platform use Ruby 1.8.x
Or at least not too difficult to upgrade to Ruby 1.8.x for the precious Win32-Utils :-)

--MIME Multi-part separator--