[Win32utils-devel] Re: win32-service ideas

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sun Jan 25 21:08:44 EST 2004

Park, Shashank,

It turns out I was doing something stupid with regards to Dir.chdir in
testing, which appears to be the reason it was failing.

It seems to work now.  Hooray!

Shashank, I'll take a look at your errors and see if I can nail them down.
The RPC message is one that I got from time to time, but from what I can
tell, it's bogus or a system config/permissions issue.  The other one I'm
not sure about.