[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler thoughts

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sat Feb 21 02:28:54 EST 2004

I've updated taskscheduler.c and taskscheduler.h.  The method names are now
more Ruby-like (though I have to change a couple yet), and I've shortened
the constant names, as well as moved the constants over to the .h file.

I was thinking we should merge a few of these methods.  I think
"set_target_computer" and "new_work_item" could both be rolled into the
"new" method so that you would have something like:

TaskScheduler.new(name,triggers,machine=localhost)

What do you think?