[Win32utils-devel] win32-ipc question

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Wed Apr 28 19:52:48 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I recently had a question on win32-event and win32-ipc on IRC, so I thought
I should get around to documenting it.  I had a couple questions, though.
First, what does one do with an IPC object?  I originally thought this would
be a module that you mixed in but it appears to be a class.  Second, does
anyone have a good example of how to use win32-event (using the CVS
version)?

I could really use a good example for OSCON. :)