[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler alpha

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sun Apr 25 11:22:22 EDT 2004

> Only one request: please rename the test files in all  modules
> to be more explicit than just test.rb.

This is no longer necessary. I hope you did not rush into changing
all those names. It will not matter either way.

> Currently, I am going to skip installing
> the "samples" directory.

The newer release now has all samples too. The only problem
with this approach is that currently the "samples"
installaion is independant of the library modules. So even if
you uncheck the mmap module during installation, you are going
to get the samples for this module. I haven't yet figured out how
to do conditional installs.

There is an option to have a sub-section for each module and I
am currently exploring that idea.
-- shanko