[Win32utils-devel] win32-taskscheduler alpha

win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org win32utils-devel at rubyforge.org
Sat Apr 24 10:06:13 EDT 2004

Well, I'm going to release the first version of win32-taskscheduler today.
For now, I've kept the API about the same as it originally was because I was
spending way too much time futzing around and I wanted to get something out
the door.

For now, I'm calling this a BETA release, with the API subject to change.
See the 'Future Plans' section of the docs if you want to know what some of
my plans are.

In the immortal words of Socrates, "I drank what?"

Travel Guide! http://special.msn.com/local/springtravel.armx