[webgen-users] Chinese Webpages

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 09:07:02 EST 2009

I pasted chinese characters in my src/index.page and everything went smoothly.

What code are you changing in the html file ?
If you mean the meta content-type html tag, or the xml declaration,
then this would be in your src/default.template file. Edit this one
and all pages will be generated accordingly.

Else I guess that would mean one of the filters does not like your
encoding, but we'd need more details to be sure.

Cheers

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 12:43, Proven <proven.bao at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a new user, and found that if I revise the output index.html file
> (use notepad to change the file code from ANSI to UTF-8), it can
> display Chinese character normally.
>
> But if I revise the /src file, ie, default template and index page
> file to UTF-8 format, it can not parse the index page file.
>
> How should I do to automatically generate Chinese web page?
>
> Appreciate.

Damien Pollet