[Vpim-talk] vpim-0.15 released
sroberts at uniserve.com
Fri Jul 29 22:09:31 EDT 2005
Its summer, and there are better things to do than code, but here's a
Thanks to Tamiji Homma for finding a bug, and to Maximillian Dornseif
for contributing a patch.
0.15 - 2005-07-29
- Fixed bug with param values with quoted strings, particularly a quoted string
containing a : character, like
Thanks to Tamiji Homma for reporting this and sending me an example calendar.
- Vtodo.create - new
- Icalendar#push - allow Vtodos to be added
Thanks to Maximillian Dornseif for contributing the above two Vtodo patches.
- Vevent.duration - bug fixes so duration can be calculated from begin/end, and
end can be calculated from begin/duration
- Vcard#nickname that strips whitespace to see if there really is a nickname
- Vcard#birthday - returns birthday as a date
- Vevent#create_yearly - easy, cheesy way to create yearly recurring events
- vcf-to-ics.rb: example of how to create calendars of bdays from vcards
- Icalendar.create() like Vevent.create(), it will take arrays of Fields, or
Hashes of String => value.
- maker/vcard.rb: Added support for X-AIM, an Apple extension.
Work is the curse of the climbing class.
More information about the Vpim-talk