[Vit-discuss] icon for Oxygen icon theme / KDE 4

David Vignoni david at oxygen-icons.org
Fri May 18 20:36:56 EDT 2007

Il giorno 18/mag/07, alle ore 19:57, John Long ha scritto:

> David,
>
> Would it be possible for you to dual license your icon so that we have
> the option of including it in the Ruby Logo kit?

That would be nice.
The Oxygen icons on SVN are already dual-licensed LGPL and Creative
Common Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0.
We may change in the future to be just LGPL v3 but the ruby document
icon can be an exception.

Since Oxygen icons are made in SVG I can send also Ruby logo
converted in this format, might be a nice addition to your Logo kit.

David