[Vit-discuss] Polish Translation

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 12:41:36 EDT 2006

On 9/23/06, Piotr Usewicz <piotr at layer22.com> wrote:

> Hello!
>
>         I would really be interested in translating (with my mates) to
> Polish! ;]
>
> Piotr Usewicz
> piotr at layer22.com

Providing a translation of the Ruby web site would have two parts: 1) the
initial translation of the current content, and 2) the ongoing maintenance
of the Polish version as new content and news items are added.

This effort will be much more sustainable over the long term if you put
together a  team of at least three people who would commit to translating
and maintaining the site.

We would need the names and email addresses of your team. Then I would add
you and your team to the vit-core mailing list and we would create your
logins on the site's CMS.

BTW, the ruby-lang.org site is powered by the Radient CMS (its a Rails app),
so you could also install Radient on your own machine and play around with
it if you wanted:

  http://radiantcms.org/

Curt