[Vit-discuss] Polish translation

Curt Hibbs curt.hibbs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:34:52 EDT 2006

On 9/21/06, Karol Hosiawa <hosiawak at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Polish Ruby group would like to contribute too.
> Since the announcement, 4 people have commited to maintaining a Polish
> version of the site.
> What should we do next ?
> Thanks
> Karol Hosiawa

Directly send me (curt at hibbs dot com) the email addresses of all four
along with each person's desired login name for the ruby web site's CMS.
Please indicate who will be the lead. I will add all of you to the vit-core
mailing list, and John Long will set up your logins. Then, if you're not
familiar with the Radient CMS we'll see about getting you a little startup