[Vit-discuss] ruby-lang translations: French?

Jean-Denis Vauguet jd at typhon.org
Sun Sep 17 17:30:48 EDT 2006

mail sent twice (Thunderbird freeze while sending). sorry.
----

hi VIT!

First, congratulations for the work you've done. It's more a complete
spring-cleaning than simply a CSS refresh.

You might know the French community is pretty active around Ruby, and
our association, Ruby France (http://www.rubyfr.org and
http://www.rubyfr.net), tries to both translate and produce content
(tutorials, poignant guide, ri, rhg, ...).

You also must know French people, well, suck at speaking and reading
English (not to mention ~W�~\�~^ ;).

That's why I hereby make the proposal of ruby-lang being translated in
French and maintained up to date by the core of Ruby France volunteers
:) By "proposal", I mean... "what do you think?" and "how could I start
this?"

Sincerely yours,
jd