[Vit-discuss] Ruby-lang web server options.

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Wed Sep 13 10:23:36 EDT 2006

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Sep 2006, John W. Long wrote:
>
> > If you'd like to write a plugin for Radiant that turns adds these
>
> Oh, it's radiant, not apache.

OK, I've looked at the radiant site, downloaded the source.  It's
based on Rails but I've not done enough with Rails plugins to know
what do do about this.  Also, looking at the Radiant CMS site I
see tabs along the top for everything except documentation, so I
can't quickly browse to lookup the information I need to do this.
Rails requires some kind of web server, so my assumption about apache
seems to be correct:

Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_ssl/2.0.54e