[Vit-discuss] The ML page working?

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Tue Sep 12 09:02:40 EDT 2006

On 9/12/06, John W. Long <ng at johnwlong.com> wrote:
> Michal Suchanek wrote:
> > I have asked abou it already, and got no definitive answer.
> >
> > I tried to join ruby-core using the ML page of the new site, and it
> > did not work.
> >
> > It said I should receive an email but I have never seen any.
> This is probably still an issue. I suspect that the somewhere along the
> way the confirmation e-mail is getting flagged as spam before it gets to
> you. Is there any way for you to verify that that is not the case? Can
> you try subscribing a different address?

It is not in the spam folder either.

When I subscribe another address I get a prety quick response, and it
is not marked as spam (and it gets to the same inbox to which emails
for this address get, and I am already subscribed to ruby-talk with
this address). However, he manual way does not work either so it is
probably not related to the web interface.