[Vit-discuss] Top Ruby Projects algorithm?

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:07:32 EDT 2006

Martin DeMello wrote:

> We've gone full circle :) I came up with the spotlight idea as an
> alternative to the library listings; Pat kindly offered to run them on
> the O'Reilly blog when that idea was vetoed.

Sorry; I missed the post where it went from discussion topic to rejected
by some vote or decree.   It's unclear to me how such things get
decided, or when, though it seems that whomever is doing the actual work
on this or that just makes a decision and goes with it.    (Which may be
a reasonable way to do things.  At least stuff gets done.)

--
James Britt