[Vit-discuss] Top Ruby Projects algorithm?

pat eyler pat.eyler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 14:09:30 EDT 2006

On 8/25/06, pat eyler <pat.eyler at gmail.com> wrote:
> Since it doesn't look like this is going to go on the ruby-lang home page,
> I'd be happy to post one of these a week on the O'Reilly Ruby blog if
> people wanted to send them to me.  (To avoid a nasty queue, please
> drop me an email before sending in a write up -- I'll try to keep two
> or three on hand, and will take new ones as my stockpile drains.)

Just to keep people up to date on this, I posted the first of these spotlights
this morning:

http://www.oreillynet.com/ruby/blog/2006/09/spotlight_on_glark.html

Martin did a great write up.  If anyone else is interested in writing something
up, please let me know -- I'd be happy to post them up at ORA.

--
thanks,
-pate