[Vit-discuss] multiple link sections

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Mon Sep 4 11:04:05 EDT 2006

The web page looks quite good. But the links are a bit confusing.

The label 'libraries' is a bit narrow for all the stuff found on Ruby
Forge and RAA.

And there are several link sections.

I think this is not a good idea.

If I scroll into the middle of the page I can easily overlook that
there are those top and bottom link sections, and I would not find
parts of the web that are inaccessible from the sidebar.

Similarily if my browser window is too narrow or obscured by another
window I could easily overlook the sidebar.

It looks like there are links in each link group that are not
reachable through the other.

I found
- News
- About ruby
- Ruby Core

I would really like if the sidebar was something like shortcuts.
Display the same links as the top bar but some in greater deatail. ie
if Documantation is relevant for current page, display not only the
link to Documenation page but also a submenu with selected links from
that page. If it is not, display only the single link.