[Vit-discuss] Documentation Page

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 17:14:27 EDT 2006

John W. Long wrote:
> James Britt wrote:
>>The link for "Ruby C API Reference"  is out of date.  Sadly, so is
>>ruby-doc.org,  So I need to run doxygen over the current source.
>>When that happens, the correct link would be
> Any chance that you could create a redirect for it? Something like this:
> http://www.ruby-doc.org/doxygen/stable/

That would make considerable sense. I was (almost) surprised that, as
with the core API link, it wasn't symlinked to the most current.

I'll make a note of that and get the URL stable, and let whomever know
when it has changed.  (BTW, re. Ara's comments, will/does the site have
a clear means to contact the admin for comments and corrections?)

James Britt

"Take eloquence and wring its neck."
  - Paul Verlaine