[Vit-discuss] Documentation Page

Hugh Sasse hgs at dmu.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 12:35:32 EDT 2006

On Fri, 1 Sep 2006, John W. Long wrote:

> I revamped the documentation page this morning:
>
> http://new.ruby-lang.org/en/documentation/
>
> Suggestions?

Generally it looks OK.  My other observation[1] leads me to this:
Should the site have information about the website itself?  Whom to
contact for website changes, what format to submit them in (make the
source visible for sending patches perhaps?), what's on the to-do
list for the site, known problems and workarounds (different
browsers, etc).  There's the text at the bottom of the page already,
but a tab for this seems to me to be useful.

[1] I mention this because my points about style sheets mentioned
earlier still stand. Obviously I can't [even expect to] prioritize
the work of the development team, but there's no info on the site
itself about points taken on board.

        Hugh