[Vit-discuss] CSS mods: low vision, a first step (patch) (fwd)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Sat Nov 25 11:33:58 EST 2006

On Nov 24, 2006, at 10:25 PM, John W. Long wrote:

> From what I can tell you've
> basically increased the font-size on a couple of elements...

Hugh, can you tell us the advantage of doing that in a stylesheet as
opposed to clicking your browser's equivalent "Make Text Larger"
button?  We're not trying to be difficult, we're just new to all this
low-vision stuff and trying to learn.

You changes seemed pretty minimal to us.  I think we're wondering if
we can't offer a not-very-styled alternative to address the majority
of low vision needs instead.

James Edward Gray II