[Vit-discuss] CSS mods: low vision, a first step (patch) (fwd)

John W. Long ng at johnwlong.com
Fri Nov 24 23:25:41 EST 2006

Hugh Sasse wrote:
> I submitted this patch 2 months ago.  In case it has been completely
> forgotten I'm submitting it in full again.  I'm doing this because
> I've seen no changes along these lines on the website.

Hugh, I'm looking at your style sheets now. From what I can tell you've
basically increased the font-size on a couple of elements and changed
the links in the sidebar to bright blue. Were there other changes?

Have you considered how the site appears to people who are color blind?

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com