[Vit-discuss] CSS mods: low vision, a first step (patch) (fwd)

James Edward Gray II james at grayproductions.net
Wed Nov 15 15:32:15 EST 2006

On Nov 15, 2006, at 11:56 AM, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006, James Edward Gray II wrote:
>> We've looked through it now and are discussing it.  Currently, I see
>> no obvious reasons not to apply this though.
> I'd be interested in the nature of the discussion.

It was pretty Laurel and Hardy:

Laurel:  Did you see Hugh's message?
Hardy:  The CSS patch?
Laurel:  Yes.
Laurel:  You handling it?
Hardy:  No.  You?
Laurel:  No.
Hardy:  What is it?
Laurel:  A ready-to-use service for the Ruby community.
Hardy:  So all we have to do is put it in?
Laurel:  Yeah.
Hardy:  So what's the downside?
Laurel:  I'm not aware of one.
Hardy:  Guess we probably ought to do that then...

Great process, eh?  ;)

Unfortunately, this is one of the few things we can easily change
inside the CMS itself.  We need to make the change in Subversion and
upgrade the server.  No big deal, I'm just explaining why we haven't
just pushed a button and made it happen yet.

We also just realized that only Laurel has access to some of these
services.  We're going to try and correct that too, in the future, so
Hardy can help out with these tasks too.  ;)

We'll get this technology stuff figured out, you just watch!

James Edward Gray II