[Vit-discuss] Ruby-Lang Redesign Feedback Requested

Michal Suchanek hramrach at centrum.cz
Tue Aug 29 16:12:16 EDT 2006

On 8/29/06, John W. Long <ng at johnwlong.com> wrote:
> Michal Suchanek wrote:
> > I also cannot currently download when I do not load images. Nor do I
> > see the link to the main page which goes through the logo. Hint: use
> > alternative text for images. It is also neened for non-visual
> > browsers.
>
> Hint: both images do. The title attribute is set to "".

Well, I cannot see either of them when I disable images which is what
a person cursed with slow connection would probably do.

I can at least see the logo when I select all the stuff on the page.

But the download button is in the source but I cannot see it on the page at all.

I am using Firefox 1.5.0.1 on GNU/Linux.

Maybe this one is just broken.

Thanks

Michal