[Vit-discuss] Top Ruby Projects algorithm?

evan at protest.net evan at protest.net
Fri Aug 25 15:22:22 EDT 2006

This conversation has devolved in to a discussion about what color we
should paint the ruby bikeshed. The site is wonderful, set it free
and make it live!

Ok, back to the topic at hand:
Why not just change it to someting like this:

"Some Top Ruby Projects"

Then make the list take randomly from the top 20 or 50...  The idea
is to give a little exposure and page rank to lesser known but good
ruby projects.

Or, take the latest news on projects from rubyforge and link to to
each of those projects. Then it would be Recent Ruby Activity or
something like that.

-rabble