[Vit-discuss] Ruby-Lang Redesign Feedback Requested

Martin Ankerl martin.ankerl at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 02:01:40 EDT 2006

Hi, excellent work!

* I don't know why, but the logo is not always clickable In Opera it
works flawlessly, but in firefox and in KDE's browser there is a
problem. It seems to me that at exactly the same height as the search
box the logo is not clickable, above and below the link works. I have
no idea why...

* The subpage "Community" does not use the same stylesheet as the
other text, e.g. the headers are not red.

* Please add a favicion.ico :-) just convert the diamond to a 16x16 icon

Martin Ankerl | http://martin.ankerl.org