[Vit-discuss] Ruby-Lang Redesign Feedback Requested

why the lucky stiff ruby-talk at whytheluckystiff.net
Thu Aug 24 17:24:26 EDT 2006

On Thu, Aug 24, 2006 at 01:52:38PM -0700, James Britt wrote:
> It's a slippery slope, and I'd prefer not to see any library, group,
> site, or developer get special mention.  (Other than Matz.)

I'm the editor of the weblog page, which is definitely a tough page, given the
volume of blogs and the personal nature of it.  Which is why I started off with
a few popular channels for finding blogs.

Perhaps I could tone down the second section.  It's not an awards show, it
just offers some examples of popular, active blogs.