[Vit-discuss] Ruby-Lang Redesign Feedback Requested

John W. Long ng at johnwlong.com
Thu Aug 24 15:56:11 EDT 2006

We are getting really close to launching the new Ruby-Lang Web site and
could use your help! Almost all of the technical details are finished
and we are polishing the last little bit of content.

If you have a minute, zip on over to the new Web site and click around:

See something amiss or askew? Let us know. This isn't a time for
nit-picking, but if you see something misspelled or believe something to
be unclear, speak up! Please keep comments short, positive, and to the
point. We've put a lot of work into this and would like to put it live
as soon as possible.

John Long
for the Ruby Visual Identity Team