[Vit-discuss] MS Trebuchet?!

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Fri Mar 11 20:19:17 EST 2005

* why the lucky stiff <ruby-talk at whytheluckystiff.net> [2005-03-11 20:16]:

> Wow, emacs really helps you get your point across!!

hehe, I wish I could blame emacs for it!

> My choice of Trebuchet for the blog header was only in the interest of
> getting the page up in the eighteen-and-two-thirds minutes I had to make
> it happen.  It's flimsy.

right, that was my guess. I was more responding to the praise of it - I
do like the square with the ruby in it, just not Trebuchet...

And I wanted to distill the common notion that any non-free font costs a
zillion dollars (it can seem so for small projects). for a
high-visibility spot like this though I'd say it's well-worth a few
bucks!