[Vit-discuss] Redesign 2005 Blog

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Fri Mar 11 10:04:42 EST 2005

Hugh Sasse wrote:
>     I prefer the Ruby logo on this one to the other,

I think everyone likes this (me, too)! It really is beautiful.

However, if we did go with something this detailed, we would need to come up
with some simplified versions that could be used for a favicon, or printed
on a t-shirt or cap.

>     The idea of presenting clear code is good.  It tends to make
>     "hello World" look a bit laboured. though.  What about stea-- I
>     mean borrowing with permission, the web download example from the
>     Pickaxe, which shows how one can do serious work in a few lines?

This is an excellent suggestion! That is an awesome choice for a piece of
sample code. I'm sure Dave would have no problem with that.