[Vit-discuss] Re: Redesign 2005 Blog

Vincent Foley vfoley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:25:42 EST 2005

I like John's Ruby Red the best, but there is something that I read on
Michel's that should be on the page, whichever design is picked; at
the bottom of Michel's Clean, you can read "Designed and maintained by
The Ruby Community."  This may seem unimportant, but I follow
discussions about Common Lisp, Smalltalk, Python and Ruby and clearly,
the Ruby community is the most friendly, most helpful one.  Newcomers
should know that when they get into the Ruby world, they won't be
alone, they will meet people to help them, they will make good
friends, etc.

--
Vincent Foley-Bourgon
Blog: http://www.livejournal.com/~gnuvince