[Vit-discuss] Redesign 2005 Blog

Zach Dennis zdennis at mktec.com
Fri Mar 11 08:52:06 EST 2005

why the lucky stiff wrote:

> Oh, and you can begin to spread this link.  Let discussion flourish.

I like the Ruby Red for overall design, as mentioned previously it seems
more "rubyish" with the graphic and the bg color of "download", "learn"
and "build".

I like how Michel's language selection is at the top and bottom of each
page. I also like how's Michel's side bar (with Download, Get Started,
Participate, etc..) are displayed with the little icons and the font
selection moreso then the sidebar in the Ruby Red. I am also a fan of
standard Arial font text for plain text, and then changing fonts for
certain areas or code snippets.

Both are looking quite exceptional!

Zach