[Vit-discuss] Redesign 2005 Blog

why the lucky stiff ruby-talk at whytheluckystiff.net
Fri Mar 11 01:48:16 EST 2005

We're still working on this site a bit, so keep it on the down low for
now-- a.k.a. sshhh--

http://redhanded.hobix.com/redesign2005/

Our core team has been chuggin along.  We each threw several designs
into the pile and John's designs and Michel's designs definitely rose to
the top.  In addition, these two have been borrowing elements from each
other's designs and improving things daily (or maybe every-other).

Today we're releasing a snapshot of these two designs.  You will
probably see these as two competing designs.  I think they are two
designs which are converging.  Our middle-ground is somewhere between.
But who knows, we may flip things.

Whatever the case, I think these two designs are gorgeous.

We will be collecting feedback over the next week or so and discussing
revisions to these designs.  Hopefully by next week we'll have a roadmap
of when we can get some deeper pages and, then, a working prototype.

_why