[Vit-discuss] We've got our core team!

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Fri Feb 25 11:37:52 EST 2005

The original plan was to restrict the core team to three people. But since
only four people expressed an interest in being on the team, I'm going to
appoint all four of them (I consulted with some of them, and they were
unanimously in favor of this).

So, with no further ado, our core team is:

- Ben Giddings
- John Long
- Michel Martens
- Why the Lucky Stiff

Why will be the team leader and has the authority to make decisions when a
consensus cannot be reached.

I have set up a separate ML for the core team to carry on with their work in
peace. I will be subscribing them to this new ML shortly. The core team will
periodically ping the rest of us for feedback and opinions. Why said he
would expect the first round of show'n'tell to be around March 10th or so.

Let's go for it guys!

Curt