[Vit-discuss] Logo competition?

Douglas Livingstone rampant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:23:36 EST 2005

> Absolutely, I think there should be one... and I like the idea of a
> competition! We should announce the competition on ruby-talk so that anyone
> can participate, and then let the core team pick (so as to be compatible
> with their design).
>
> Let's get the core team in place first (to be announced later today), and
> then we can kick off the logo competition.

Sounds like the guy in charge knows what he is doing, sounds great Curt :)

As I'm sure the three will have some ideas for logos themselves, and
they will be implementing the final logo, I'm sure it won't be a
problem if they want to combine their ideas and the community's
suggestions in the final logo.

Douglas