[Vit-discuss] Logo competition?

Curt Hibbs curt at hibbs.com
Fri Feb 25 06:48:17 EST 2005

Martin Ankerl wrote:
> What are the current thoughts about a logo for the ruby website?
> If there will be a logo (I want one!), I think a logo competition
> would be a nice idea.
> Here are some links to similar happenings:
> http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-advocacy/2004/01/14/0001.html
> http://logo-contest.freebsd.org/

Absolutely, I think there should be one... and I like the idea of a
competition! We should announce the competition on ruby-talk so that anyone
can participate, and then let the core team pick (so as to be compatible
with their design).

Let's get the core team in place first (to be announced later today), and
then we can kick off the logo competition.