[Vit-discuss] Brainstorming

Ben Giddings bg-rubytalk at infofiend.com
Thu Feb 24 15:39:52 EST 2005

Zach Dennis wrote:
>> Ben Giddings wrote:
>>> The controversial areas seem to be:
>>> * The "blogginess" of the site.  Should it be bloggy, or should it be
>>> mostly static / more corporate?
>> I know you are just listing things Ben, and I like your summary list
>> thus far. To voice an opinion here to the rest of the group, why can you
> "you" i dont mean you Ben Giddings personally, but you as in the rest of
> the group.

That's good, cuz my answer was going to be "um... I can't design nothin!"

Do you mind starting another thread for that discussion though?  I'm
hoping that my post could be used to summarize what the various opinions
are, and not to discuss the merits of the various views.  You could kick
off that new thread with an an example of a corporatey - yet bloggey
site.  Hmmm, for some reason I just have an urge to add "Blimey!"