[Vit-discuss] I'm getting the manager!

James Britt james.britt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 14:53:43 EST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 13:02:27 -0500, Ben Giddings
<bg-rubytalk at infofiend.com> wrote:
I don't think the two
> sides are all that far apart.  If I read things correctly, James Britt
> says he thinks the core API docs should be hosted on ruby-lang.org as
> well, so it's really just a matter of where do we draw the line.  Since
> that's something that may be dictated by the final look of the site,
> then it probably makes sense to wait.

I've been discussing some approaches to this with Hugh such that very
little changes on the ruby-doc side of things would be required, and
ruby-lang (and presumably others) could easily mirror the API docs
from ruby-doc.org with minimal human intervention.

James