[Vit-discuss] I'm getting the manager!

David Heinemeier Hansson david at loudthinking.com
Thu Feb 24 10:31:54 EST 2005

> I think the point raised by David HH from Rails to someone here about
> "design by committee" has made its first appearance already. Whomever
> is running this show should probably just make the call or this is
> likely to continue indefinitely, ad nauseum, and people will get
> frustrated and leave.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sorry, but I've already tuned out of the
discussions. IMHO, there's nothing to talk about the first draft from
the 3-person crew is available. "Getting Real" is what we call it in
David Heinemeier Hansson,
http://www.basecamphq.com/   -- Web-based Project Management
http://www.rubyonrails.org/  -- Web-application framework for Ruby