[Vit-discuss] lang/doc split

Michel Martens blaumag at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:09:24 EST 2005

It serves better to have just one voice giving you the welcome message
and explaining what  Ruby is and what it does (intro and reference),
and not an overwhelming choir of voices, each telling its own version.
Once you know what it is, you can pick the tutorial, manual or user
guide you want.

Michel