maki at rubycolor.org
Mon Feb 21 12:08:24 EST 2005
"Curt Hibbs" <curt at hibbs.com> wrote:
> Let's use this thread to do some brainstorming on the ruby-lang-org site.
> - What should is be/do/look?
FYI, there are some (summaries of) comments on current Ruby Homepage:
* about contents
* should release document based HTML
* should add more documents for newbies
* should delete old contents
* should support windows user more
* should add book guides
* about system
* should make menu more sophisticated
* should use meaningful filename (not number)
Masayoshi 'Maki' Takahashi E-mail: maki at rubycolor.org
> - What should it not be/do/look?
> There are no rules. Post whatever comes to your mind. Feel free to debate
> points or not to debate.
> The point is, let's get everyone's thoughts and concerns down in writing.
> Then we can collect/categorize/prioritize/etc.
> vit-discuss mailing list
> vit-discuss at rubyforge.org
More information about the vit-discuss