[Vit-discuss] Getting Started [was Now, where were we?]

why the lucky stiff ruby-talk at whytheluckystiff.net
Sun Feb 20 23:57:04 EST 2005

Curt Hibbs (curt at hibbs.com) wrote:

>      * form a team to design the appearance
>      * form another team to choose the CMS
>      * create prototype on that CMS

It seems like the two teams should be one team.  If the core team can
make the prototype a product of the design phase, I think we'll save
time.  Then, from the prototype, we could get some of the folks from
this list to storm in and help us fill in the blanks.  I mean we all
know Ruby, right?

Concerning choice of a CMS, could we just open up the discussion to the
entire list and let Curt and Maki make the final call?  Curt, since he's
the leader chosen by Matz, and Maki, since he knows what www-admin need.

_why