[Vit-discuss] Now, where were we?

Masayoshi Takahashi maki at rubycolor.org
Sun Feb 20 03:08:35 EST 2005

Hello all,

"Curt Hibbs" <curt at hibbs.com> wrote:
> why the lucky stiff wrote:
> >
> > Curt Hibbs wrote:
> >
> > >Wow... good summary!

Year, it's very helpful to me. Thanks!

> > >One thing that I would add is that we need setup some kind of working
> > >relationship with the Japanese group that (unknown to us)
> > started something
> > >similar last month.
> > ><http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/131412>
> > >

> > Curt, have you e-mailed Maki and invited him to join?  He's really
> > accessible.  Shugo Maeda should be invited into this discussion as well.
> Well, as it turns out, both of them are among the group that I
> "accidentally" subscribed to this list. So, they should be getting all of
> these messages.

Yes, I'm here and read messages (thanks, Curt!). sorry too late response.

We ruby-lang.org revise (or 'review'? I don't know an exactly word)
team consist of Ruby user/hackers, not designers. So it's hard
to suggest something in visual ascpects, but we do them in
functional aspects.

I'm also in www-admin list. I guess the members in www-admin are
too busy to maintain Ruby itself, so IMHO we don't have enough time
and power to update web site. We need your help.

Masayoshi 'Maki' Takahashi     E-mail: maki at rubycolor.org